BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Saturday 16 April 2011

STEAMPUNK - TIME KEEPER


I just completed  my latest creation, he is my Time Keeper, I think he's complete, my son tells me the clock needs more, Steampunk style- Art Doll, with a working clock.
I like it just as it is, what do you think?
I found a lot of steampunk bits & pieces- clock gears etc, on etsy and at 
dollar saver stores.......I really love the little steampunk look owl on the front of his vest.
 


Here is a pic of the inside, a collage of some time themed items.






    


9 comments:

Judi W. said...

I think he's wonderful! I think it would be fun if it was a working clock - not hard to do. Happy Anniversary too - I've been to Surfer's Paradise - a zillion years ago!

Cody Goodin said...

Really cool piece. Great using the clock as a base.

Karen Mallory said...

What a fabulous creation your Time Keeper is! I just bought some gears and such myself to try a Steampunk doll!
hugs Karen

Northbrook Designs said...

And when is this going to be available for us to make for ourselves..???? He's fabulous...Romona

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for your comments, he was fun to make, especially adding all the gears and stuff, yes he will most probably be a workshop, have to write it first.
Cheers, Michelle

Shashi Nayagam said...

He is fantastic! I love him.

Human stupid said...

Its a great piece. And I agree with Judi, it could be a working clock. I would love to have one in my room.

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your encouraging comments, the clock is actually a working clock I made from a wooden box, he will be a workshop at doll street soon, look out for him.......

milkcan said...

What a very cool piece of art! :)

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone