BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Saturday 23 October 2010

NEW PATTERN -CHRISTMAS ELVES- PIPPA & OLIVER

My Christmas Elves- Pippa & Oliver are now available as a pattern (and a E-Pattern).
Their height is 39 cm (15 ½"), they have needle sculptured faces, they are richly embellished girl & boy elves.
They have wired legs and fingers. The pattern has instructions for elves, 2 outfits, accessories, decorating & mounting dolls on stand. LEVEL-Beginner- Intermediate
Here are some pics. I'm really pleased in how they turned out and I love the stand, what do you think?
















Apart from creating little characters, a lot of you my know, life has been a little hectic lately with my son Robert is in hospital, got his hip replacement, he is improving so much everyday, when he had the op on Tues (Oct.19) they gave him the option of having full knockout or an epidural, he chose epidural.........he described every detail of the 3 hr op, from the drilling, sawing & hammering to seeing the bone they cut off.............gives me the shivers.
First few days were hard for him, now he is getting stronger and the pain killers have kicked in, he has been pushing himself to walk (with crutches) they are amazed at how well he's doing, he just wants to get out of there.



2 comments:

Clothmatters said...

Hi Michelle- Love the Christmas Elves Pippa and Oliver....so adorable!.....and love hearing how Rob is doing so well after his surgery. I know you are so happy that he is doing exceptionally well. Yeah!
Love your dolls. :)
Connie

Mary said...

Ohhhhh,they are adorable. I'm happy your son is doing so well.I'll keep him in my prayers. Hugs,Mary

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone