BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Friday 3 October 2008

Sculptures at Melbourne airport

A few weeks ago my husband took me for a surprise visit to Melbourne (Australia) for my 50th birthday, at the airport we were greeted by these interesting full sized, sculptures, at first I thought they were made of tin, but when I had a closer look I discovered they were wood.
I love Melbourne , there is art everywhere in Melbourne, below is another wooden sculpture..............gorgeous (of course I love Sydney more).

We had a lovely weekend, when I arrived back home my family gave me another great surprise, a party, there's no better way to celebrate getting older than with your family and friends around you, I felt very special and loved, thank you to my husband and our 3 beautiful children.



2 comments:

Linda Misa said...

Hi Michelle - some interesting art there. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. If it is okay I am going to add your blog link to my blog - cheers, Linda.

Fran said...

WOW! wonderful art work. My sister in law and brother in law are in Melborne visiting his family. I'm sure she will tell me about the art work at the Melbourne airport. They are going to Sydney also.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone