BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Friday, 3 October 2008

Sculptures at Melbourne airport

A few weeks ago my husband took me for a surprise visit to Melbourne (Australia) for my 50th birthday, at the airport we were greeted by these interesting full sized, sculptures, at first I thought they were made of tin, but when I had a closer look I discovered they were wood.
I love Melbourne , there is art everywhere in Melbourne, below is another wooden sculpture..............gorgeous (of course I love Sydney more).

We had a lovely weekend, when I arrived back home my family gave me another great surprise, a party, there's no better way to celebrate getting older than with your family and friends around you, I felt very special and loved, thank you to my husband and our 3 beautiful children.



Post a Comment

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone