BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Colours of Sth America















My oldest daughter Stephanie is currently travelling around South America with her friends. She has sent me some beautiful photos of their adventures, I want to share some of the spectacular pics from their journey around Argentina.
At the bottom of Argentina there are amazing glaciers and as they travelled upwards, they
came across more breathtaking views.
Last few days they have travelled through Chile and are currently in Peru, this is definitely a holiday to remember.



2 comments:

Northbrook Designs said...

Hi Michelle, You've revamped your blog, it looks great. Those backgrounds are sweet on that site. The pictures of your daughters trip are quite amazing.A trip she will never forget I'm sure...Romona

Unknown said...

Hi Romona,
Thanks, glad you like it, finally played with my blog and changed a few things, I like the background much better than before.
Yes, Stephanie is enjoying her holiday but I think 6 mths was too long, she's so homesick.
Cheers, Michelle

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone