BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Little Witches for Halloween

Wow, it's been quite a while since I posted, like all of us, everyday life is so busy it's hard to find time to be creative.
I did find time to make 3 little witches, just in time for Halloween.



 























I'm also working on some Christmas  goodies.
Spring has finally arrived here in the southern hemisphere, most of my roses have buds (a few have already bloomed) and hope in the next weeks they should be blooming, can't wait..... I will post come pics soon.

2 comments:

Linda Misa said...

very cute Michelle - hope all is well with you and yours.xxx Linda.

Leilani Lyons said...

What a winsome group....tres bewitching!
Leilani

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone