BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Tuesday, 1 September 2009

THANK YOU & LATEST WORKSHOP

Thank you all who posted comments and well wishes here and on my yahoo groups, for my cat and my latest activities, I appreciate it.

Well Fluffy is definatly doing a lot better, he is still taking medication and I'm hoping the problem completely disappears, I can't believe he is almost his normal, cheeky self.



Other news is Ankara, Queen of the Sky Fairies is now a workshop.







Consists of 5 funfilled lessons- from construction of the body, to applying the paperclay to dressing, embellishing and making the crown and septa and much more.....
This promises to be another exciting workshop that I hope you can join me in.
The workshop starts very soon, please have a peek....
http://tinyurl.com/nbjsdl







Post a Comment

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone