BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Monday 28 September 2009

FLUFFY is in Cat heaven now


As I mentioned in past posts, my gorgeous part persian cat had been ill for a few months, well we finally had to let him go last Tuesday night, the meds were no longer working the vet felt the mass in his bladder was cancer and growing, my oldest daughter and I stayed with him until the end.....................
I have had many cats and dogs in my life but none like Fluf, he lived 13 happy years and brought much happiness to his family, especially me, as my husband works nights, the kids are off doing their own thing, so most of the time Fluf was my companion, always next to me.
Thank you to all that left messages, I appreciate it........




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle,
I am sad to hear about your dear Fluffy's passing...May you find some comfort in the wonderful memories that will never go away! God bless you!
big hugz
Pam

Dolly Cloth said...

Sorry about Fluffy, Rember you have wonderful memories and there is no more pain.
Dollycloth.

Linda Misa said...

Hi Michelle,
I too had a ginger cat named Fluffy - or Mr Fluff who went through a very similar path a little while back. He was 15.
Keep the good memories. - love Linda.

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

Fluffy was indeed beautiful, but i am sure that the new baby will help mend the hole you are feeling.
I too had a cat for 18 years and it was very very sad when he got sick, I now have two little girls that after 8 months i can apprieciate them for who they are and not keep comparing them to Jake. I can now look at Jakes photos with love and not sadness.
I adore your little animal puppets, adorable. I wish you all the best

Linda said...

Cute dolls!

bub said...

So very sorry for your loss.
Hoopie

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone