BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Sunday 11 October 2009

CHRISTMAS POPPINS





Just completed my Christmas project for this year, I wanted to design some sort of animal ornaments but they turned into cone puppets, there is also a elf amongst them, couldn't resist, anyway I'm pleased with how they turned out.
I am now in the process of writng the pattern..........what do you think?

Also, we have a new addition to the family, my oldest daughter came home with a new kitty a few days ago...............introducing Poppy.
I'm still missing Fluffy very much, he was a cat in a million- see below. (I'm not biased am I?)



7 comments:

Designs by Kat Lees said...

Oh my god Michele I love these pop ups, let me know when this pattern is ready.......I have to have this one........love it, Kat Lees

Linda Misa said...

they look great Michele and would look wonderful on the tree or as gifts - you are such a wonderful creative person.

Karen Mallory said...

Your cone puppets are delightful Michelle! Will be a wonderful pattern.
The new kitty is cute! So sorry about your old kitty. It is sad when we loose our beloved furry family members.
hugs Karen

Anonymous said...

Another MM triumph. I almost feel like dollmaking again! I have started painting and quilting again.....it's a slow process!

Northbrook Designs said...

Hi Michelle, I'm standing in line behind Kat and Linda for the pattern... Great Christmas idea as always...Romona

linny said...

I just love these pop ups. Will definitely need this pattern, I think they are just great

Unknown said...

Hello Michele

This is my first visit to your blog and what perfect timing I just love this new pattern what a wonderful idea. I am new to doll making what I lack in skill I make up in enthusiasm

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone