BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Sunday 25 October 2009

POPPINS PATTERN AVAILABLE

The 'Poppins- Cone Puppets' pattern is now ready to purchase, they are such fun to make, you will love them.
The pattern has many step by step photos (in colour if ordering E-Pattern version) and clear instructions.
Great to decorate your home, your tree or give as a special gift.
Can be made in Christmas colours or any colour combination for all year eye candy.
For more details please email me at-

michelledolls2000@yahoo.com.au








3 comments:

Bonnie Lee Fontaine said...

Michelle,
I LOVE these! They are so festive, and a great use of all those little bits and pieces every dollmaker ends up with. I also love the traditional aspect of them...Very fun!

SweetErGallery said...

These look wonderful. There's nothing like Christmas ornaments made or designed by doll artists. They just have more unique characteristics to them. I don't know if these ornaments glitter; but, if not, I'd definitely have to spray them with it. Everything glittery and sparkly for me to catch the light! Great designs, as always.

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Hello,

I like your creations very much...
It's make me happy...and they give a smile on my face...

Sweet greetings,
Marijke
Holland

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone