BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Sunday 28 February 2010

BLOSSOM PATTERN OUT NOW








I have finally completed my Blossom pattern and it is ready to purchase as a E-Pattern or as a paper version.
Email me at-
She's a 23 cm ( 9”) cute little flower fairy,
quick to make and makes a great gift.
Her face is needle sculpted and her whole outfit is made from a few silk flowers and she has bead encrusted wings that are also quick to make.
Looks great sitting on a shelf, chair, log ( I found this one on the beach when we went on holidays last month) sit her on any little spot, she'll brighten your day.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

She is very cute Michelle....love her wings too! I have always been attracted to the different wing styles...

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone