BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Latest Activities



Can't believe we are halfway though April already, as usual everyday life has been hectic. I haven't done much designing in the past few months.
What I have been doing is working on Mrs Gwynee Fennyman, I just have to add the finishing touches and she will be complete, here is a quick peek. Here she is with Mr Fennyman....

For a while now my husband has wanted to build a outdoor pizza oven, for the last 2 years we've said we'll have it done for our son's 21st birthday, well that's in June,
so we finally made a start this week, so far we've knocked down half of the BBQ to make room for the pizza oven, here is the start of the base....
I have also began we doing our front yard, so far I have cut down unwanted plants, still a lot to do.....
I have been playing with photos, photoshop and another photo enhancing program, can't recall the name, I'll have to find it, it has the ability of turning a photo into a drawing and much more....
Here are some photos taken when we went for a holiday to Terrigal, on the Central Coast of N.S.W.
These are of the same photo-
I will put more pics up soon........
























Post a Comment

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone