BAMBOLE DESIGNS by MICHELLE

Sunday 28 November 2010

My latest happenings- PANTALONE

I hope for you who celebrate, you had a wonderful Thanksgiving........here in Australia we don't celebrate but I'm very thankful for my family and friends and my life...........

I was quite busy with end of year stuff and designing my latest project, PANTALONE,
(pron: PUNT-A-LON-Y) another character from Commedia D'Arte- http://www.mmunzonedesigns.com/page6.html
He is very rich fellow, but mean and grumpy, a bit like Scrooge, he carries his money bag and a small sword and mask.

Well, until yesterday morning when I had a fall and broke my elbow, now I'm so fustrated I can't do much with one hand but type, oh well it will be all right........
Anyway, he is almost finished, just need to add the finishing touches, I want to share some pics of him so far.
I have made a mask for him which he will hold in his hand.
Tell me what you think of him.

Cheers, Michelle

5 comments:

Clothmatters said...

Oh my goodness Michelle! I am sorry to hear you had broken your elbow. I hope it heals quickly so you can get back to creating your dolls. By the way....I love your newest creation, Pantalone. He is adorable! Well done as usual. Take care of yourself.
Connie

Judi W. said...

He's fabulous! You do the best costuming and embellishing!

Anonymous said...

Delightful character, as always. Love his nose-y mask!. Sorry to hear about your elbow. Hope you mend soon.
Leilani L.

linny said...

Sorry to read about your elbow.
Love Pantalone. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your lovely messages about my elbow and latest doll, I appreciate all your good wishes.
Cheers, michelle

FIGURATIVE ART, E-PATTERNS, WORKSHOPS,KITS and more Designed by Michelle Munzone